Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.
Dexis Professional Services (DPS) is a wholly-owned, independently operated business unit established in 2016 to provide support services to United States Government (USG) agencies that were previously provided by the parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation, DPS draws on the parent company’s 15+ years of experience fielding domestic and overseas technical, operational, professional and managerial staff for various USG clients.
The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Political–Military Affairs’, Office of Security Assistance (PM/SA) requires a Program Coordinator (PC) to support the office’s management of Foreign Military Financing (FMF) and International Military Education and Training (IMET). This position is contingent upon contract award.
The FMF/IMET Program Coordinator’s duties include the following:
- Support FMF and IMET PM/SA program officers in the budgeting and execution process of the office’s multi-billion dollar accounts, including general accounting; data entry and validation; reconciliation; and reporting from the data management systems in use.
- Draft, execute, and track the funding approval process for over $6 billion in security assistance programming annually, including the clearance process within State, the Department of Defense, and the Office of Management and Budget.
- Support FMF and IMET program officers and Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation (AME) staff, as directed, to assist with and provide budget formulation and analysis support for all PM/SA programs, and incorporating strategic planning elements as related to the Department’s various and relevant strategy documents, as well as metrics and performance measures in the budget formulation exercise.
- Perform analytical, forecasting and interpretive functions for the management and control of budgetary and financial resources, including tracking current and prior year funds for programs supported by the office.
- Perform studies and audits on control, allocation and allotment of funds throughout the year, assuring that allocations and allotments are in accordance with pertinent laws, e.g., Appropriations Laws, Foreign Assistance Act, the Arms Export Control Act, and other financial and legislative regulations.
- Make recommendations to FMF and IMET program officers to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of financial controls, and implement improvements as directed.
Experience with the Global Financial Management System, Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), or the DoD Security Assistance Network (SanWeb).
Prior attendance at Defense Institute Security Cooperation University or its predecessor, the Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.