The CEELI Institute is seeking a Program Manager to design, manage and implement programs promoting the rule of law for an international audience.
This position is for a two year term, with possible extension
Estimated Start Date: September 2020
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing international legal assistance and training projects
- Handling all aspects of project design, management and delivery
- Development of substantive projects, including curriculum development
- Ensuring grant compliance and preparing reports to grant funders
- Traveling as necessary to implement and monitor program activities
- Contributing to strategic planning and thought leadership within the organization on program design and implementation
- Seeking out and developing new sources of project funding and new grant opportunities
- Preparing proposals for grants
- Performing other duties as needed
- Fluency in English - written and spoken (C2 or native speaker)
- Graduate degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) or Law Degree required
- At least five years professional work experience
- Experience in design, management and implementation of international development projects;
- Proven track record with projects engaged in the promotion of human rights and the rule of law, or in combatting corruption and strengthening government accountability
- Availability to travel internationally - up to 25% of their time
- Experience in proposal writing
- Proven track record implementing grants
- Proven abilities in program administration, and financial management skills
- Previous experience in working with relevant civil society organizations in Central and Eastern Europe, and/or Eurasia.
- Competitive salary
- EU Work Visa support
- Dynamic position in international environment
- Flexible, informal and open-minded work culture in an organization, which is respected in international community of legal professionals
- Opportunity to meet and work with interesting professionals from the around world
- Unique work environment in a historic Villa in the center of Prague
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume
About the Organization
The CEELI Institute is an independent, not-for-profit, international provider of post-graduate, professional legal education headquartered at the Villa Grebovka, in Prague, Czech Republic. Our mission is to develop and train an international network of legal professionals committed to a rule of law. Through innovative training programs and other activities, we work with judges, lawyers, civil society, government officials, and other professionals in countries building laws-based societies to support fair, transparent, and effective judicial systems, strengthen democratic institutions, combat corruption, build respect for human rights, and promote the continuing development of market economies.
The CEELI Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex or sexual orientation.