Cardno ID (International Development) has extensive experience managing a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Collaborating with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.
In Indonesia Cardno ID delivers important national level projects on behalf of donor agencies across a broad range of sectors. We have an established corporate office and a high functioning teams.
About the role
An ideal opportunity to step into a senior role exists in our corporate team based in Indonesia. We are seeking a Program Manager/Senior Program Manager to contribute to Cardno’s success by supporting the implementation and management of projects, coordinating project teams to accomplish agreed outcomes; and contributing to corporate business improvement and innovation. You will be involved in tracking new business opportunities with our clients and contributing to successful proposals.
You will work with team members and partners across various programs in Indonesia, providing high quality deliverables, robust recruitment and achieving successful client feedback on areas under Cardno’s control.
The Program Manager/Senior Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide programmatic support to project teams to accomplish agreed outcomes that meets client service levels and financial targets;
- Ensures effective implementation of programming and performance objectives are met within timelines and budget;
- Effectively supports the Contractor Representative in managing project client and partner relationships to ensure all stakeholder expectations are incorporated into project management decisions;
- Works closely with the Contractor Representative to ensure the project team receives high quality support from Cardno’s corporate head office services;
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders including project teams, contractors and clients;
- Where required, coordinate project start-up activities, including office set-up and mobilisation of personnel; and
- All other duties as outlined.
Please copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/355kVIj to access the Position Description detailing the key responsibilities and skills required.
You will be an experienced and proactive Program Manager with the right combination of skills, energy and a commitment to program excellence. You will also have:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree in international development or a related discipline;
- 4 – 7 years’ professional experience, working within International Development and DFAT funded programs;
- Ability to work in Indonesia, valid passport and criminal record check;
- Proven Program Management and client engagement experience including successful project delivery;
- Capability to contribute to business development activities, if required;
- Demonstrated experience project managing development projects, including preparing contracts, undertaking recruitment and procurement processes, managing budgets, activity monitoring and reporting;
- Proactive attention to outcomes and expectations, and the ability to understand and effectively use financial information;
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills to reason through problems and complex issues, anticipate barriers, and create practical solutions;
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, including DFAT;
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail, with ability to prioritise own workload, work effectively both independently and as part of a team, and deliver quality outputs within agreed timeframes;
- Experience writing high quality international development reports in English;
- Mid-level financial literacy, including ability to monitor expenditure, prepare budgets and report financial performance, in collaboration with project accountant;
- Established networks among relevant clients and associates are regarded favourably, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.
How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Click the “apply” button to submit your application online. Your application must include the following:
To apply for this position please click the “apply now” button. Please attach your updated CV, including an application letter providing a detailed response to the relevant experience above.
Applications close midnight, Monday, 23rd December 2019. Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advised of next steps in the recruitment and selection process.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
Cardno is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Any offer of employment will require criminal record checks.
About the Organization
Cardno is a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Partnering with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.