To support WAEP, Deloitte is seeking an experienced, full-time time Project Management Office (PMO) Lead based in Accra, Ghana to lead a dedicated team of specialists responsible for Communications and Outreach, Reporting and Knowledge Management, Partnerships and Stakeholder Coordination, Environmental Compliance, Gender Integration, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning, and other areas of program management as required. The PMO Lead will report to the project’s Deputy Chief of Party, will directly supervise a team of 5-10 long-term staff and short-term consultants, and will work closely with the entire project team to carry out PMO activities.
Role and Responsibilities
The PMO Lead is expected to engage in the following illustrative interventions:
· Manage the PMO team, including dedicated long-term specialists and short-term consultants
· Oversee implementation of all project activities in the areas of Communications and Outreach, Reporting and Knowledge Management, Partnerships and Stakeholder Coordination, Environmental Compliance, Gender Integration, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning, and other areas of program management as required
· Coordinate activities across the project to facilitate high-quality, on-time delivery of contractual requirements and work plan activities
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Science, Economics, International Development, or another relevant field
· A minimum of seven years of relevant professional experience
· Previous experience with USAID and Power Africa preferred, and/or with other donor agency programs
· Demonstrated ability to lead and manage others, driving results across multiple work streams
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills, including experience working in cross-cultural environments
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, including an enthusiasm for developing and implementing systems, tools, and processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of PMO processes
The primary place of performance for this activity will be in Ghana, with regional travel as needed.