Position: Project Manager
Location: Manila, Phillipines
Reports to: Director of ICT Corporate Services
The Project Manager is responsible to provide management and support of major ICT related projects. Project Manager’s responsibilities will include management of projects throughout their entire life cycle - project planning, design, implementation, testing, and close out. The role will include interaction with the business stakeholders and managing the project team members.
- During the initiation phase, help define project scope, goals and deliverables,
Identify required resources, their onboarding and assigning the project team responsibilities.
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather, understand, document and analyze their needs and requirements
- Conduct project’s planning and design by creating schedule, project timeline and ensuring adequate allocation of the team resources.
- Conduct the project implementation and deployment identify project risk, track deliverables, present to stakeholders the project progress, escalate to PM Lead issues related to the project scope, time and budget
- Implement and manage changes when necessary to meet project input
- Conduct status update and manage project communication plan
- Develop, distribute and clarify use cases and scenarios during project’s implementation ensuring any challenges are understood.
- Analyze and make improvement recommendations to business processes, application features, data change to resolve defects or enhance business capabilities for the assigned projects.
- Create and maintain various project reports and assist with analyzing the results.
- Plan and conduct project quality assurance by performing project testing
- Create documentation, user manuals and training
- Expectations for business travel (around 30%)
- Project manager framework
- Solid business analytical knowledge
- Acquaintance of project management and business analytics fundamentals
- Additional experience and a willingness to advance in project management field.
- Communication Skills: Must have a strong command of English language, both in oral and written communications and must be able to convey and articulate opinions, cascade accurate information and technical work requirements in a manner that can be understood by all types of internal clients.
- Analytical Skill: Must have a strong problem-solving skill to get to get the root cause of issues and resolve them and must have solid organization skills with the ability to analyze data.
- Problem Sensitivity Aptitude: Must have the ability to identify potential problems or setbacks, evaluate the situation and provide probable solution.
- Information Ordering Skill: Must have the ability to organize thoughts critically and methodically when faced in unfamiliar problems, uncertainties, questions or dilemmas.
- Excellence (I am Quality Driven)
Strive to excel, to stand out and to surpass the expectation of business partners, while listening to their needs and deliver on that by doing it right the first time.
- Always make himself abreast of self-learning and self enhancement to achieve the best potentials. Strives for excellence at work ensuring that things are properly done, if not beyond expectation. Being technically updated and apply innovations to job. Pro-actively suggests and shares opinion to co-employees and superior for the improvement of the team.
- Team Work (I am A Team Player)
Works cohesively towards achieving common goals. Creates a positive working atmosphere and support teammates ability to maintain a pro-active attitude and cooperativeness in all company-related activities and undertakings. Ability to get the work done and do his fair share to work hard and meet objectives. Consistently follows through on commitment and takes initiative to make things happen.
- Professional Integrity (I am Ethical)
Listens to the needs of the business and deliver by doing it right the first time. Demonstrates sound moral and ethical principles at work. Ability to live his values in relationship with co-employees, customers and superiors. Trustworthy and displays credibility by “walking the talk” good enough to be able to display the core values of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. MBA is a plus
- PMP Certification is a plus
- 7+ years of working as project manager
- 3+ years proven experience leading major corporate project implementations
- Excellent written and oral English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Self-driven personal approach and conflict resolution experience
- A positive and resilient mindset
- Result oriented
- Project management foundation knowledge
- Experience in project management software tools
- Previous experience with standard operating procedures development
- Experience in preparing documentation
- Experience in conducting training
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should apply via e-mail to email@example.com indicating only “Project Manager.” in the subject line, by February 28. The e-mail should contain your CV, cover letter, and three (3) professional references. Winrock will only contact candidates considered for the position.
About the Organization
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.