Request for Quotations (RFQ):
Creative Associates International is soliciting offers for technical expertise in accordance with the Scope of Work below.
RFQ Number: CRFQ-HQ-0023
Scope of Work:
The consultant will work toward the effective implementation of ISO9001 standards across the organization in line with Creative’s current Quality Management System (QMS). Specifically, the consultant will develop QMS documentation for the project management cycle, laying out a road map for its finalization within the near future. The consultant is expected to have a thorough understanding of the project management cycle and QMS in the international development context. The consultant will need to have experience with QMS development and alignment from beginning to end of project cycle, and be comfortable working with and according to the norms and existing processes of the organization.
The consultant will report to Noy Villalobos, Corporate Monitor.
- Project management workplan, with timelines, actions, and resources needed from policy to procedural level.
- Documented inventory of existing policies, procedures, and supporting resources with recommendations for which documents should be included in the QMS.
- Review and validate Creative’s project management model map. Re-draft as required. This includes the following: the programs department, communications, IT, security, procurement, grants, field operations, recruitment and any other units whose processes are relevant to the project cycle.
- Training of QMS working group and other stakeholders involved in the mapping process Stakeholders will be determined to learn about QMS development, map out the current project management cycle, and work toward its future implementation.
- Full QMS development of one unit relevant to the project cycle, including formatted procedures, work instructions, and supporting resources. This includes alignment to existing QMS documents from other divisions.
- Validate the company’s current map of the project management cycle, incorporating the Office of Program and Operations Divisions to include: Programs Department, Grants, Procurement, Field Operations, IT, Security, Communications and Recruitment. This will include validating the current map against Creative’s current project management processes and making any changes to proceed with procedure/process documentation;
- Develop a workplan for the full-scale process documentation, including supporting resources (tools/templates/sample documents) of Creative’s project management cycle, to be used as a basis for QMS development in other departments;
- Implement the workplan. This will include conducting an inventory of existing policies, procedures, processes, and supporting resources, as well as the creation of work instructions for all mapped processes;
- Engage essential stakeholders, such as the QMS working group, through training and working with different division and unit representatives to conduct process review sessions;
- Apply the above workplan toward one unit to serve as an example for the remainder of division/unit standardizations. The unit will be determined in collaboration with Creative.
All correspondance regarding this RFQ must reference the RFQ number above, and be directed via email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
About the Organization
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.