Panagora Group is looking for a resourceful, organized, customer-service oriented team player with strong communication skills to serve as a Recruitment Coordinator under the talent management & operations department. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in building a career in the international development field.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support a decentralized recruiting structure by utilizing recruitment tools and best practices to fill home office, activity office and proposal positions in a timely manner
- Assist internal recruiters throughout the talent acquisition lifecycle including developing position descriptions; reviewing candidate applications; arranging phone, virtual and in-person interviews; and conducting salary and education verifications, and reference and background checks
- Work with internal recruiters to develop and execute a recruitment strategy for each position including posting to job boards through Zoho, Panagora’s recruitment system, and identifying other strategic channels appropriate to the position
- Monitor, track, and report on recruitment efforts; conduct time-to-hire metrics and reporting
- Lead Panagora’s internship program by helping to recruit top quality candidates and ensuring a rewarding internship experience
- Organize with corporate communications Panagora’s presence at career fairs
- Respond to requests from internal recruiters in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Assist with recruiting research projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in recruitment or related work
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Work well in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Zoho Recruit or other candidate management systems preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft office
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.