USAID/Indonesia Harmoni: Towards Inclusion and Resilience, Indonesia
The four-year USAID/Indonesia Harmoni activity promotes tolerance and inclusion and reduces the risks of violent extremism (VE). Harmoni supports interventions that are narrowly targeted towards communities and individuals most at risk of radicalization, with an explicit mandate to build the resilience of key Indonesian institutions – governmental, civil society, religious, and community-based – that represent the front line in preventing VE in Indonesia. As such the project focuses on at-risk communities and vulnerable population groups. The majority of Harmoni assistance is delivered through grants to Indonesian civil society organizations (CSOs) and government partners, primarily at the local level.
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
This position is open to Indonesian nationals only.
MSI is seeking a reliable Security Guard to handle interior and exterior security of the Harmoni office in Jakarta.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting office assets, equipment (including fire extinguisher and other safety tools), and access points.
- Protect office staff and assets from any threat and crime that may occur.
- Oversee all guests/visitors and ensure their proper registration in the visitor logbook.
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing items to/ from the office.
- Report any suspicious activity in the office and its vicinity.
- Act in accordance of MSI and local policies/ procedures in case of a violation of the law, such as:
- Secure the crime scene.
- Help the victim(s).
- Report to Office and HR manager.
- Assist in investigation, in close collaboration with MSI Home Office.
- Report to closest police station, when requested.
- Provide alert or emergency signal by alarm or code if an emergency occurs, such as natural disaster, fire or circumstances that may endanger office staff or assets.
- Provide first aid and rescues if there is a security threat in office area.
- Minimum of a senior high school degree.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Confident and vigilant in performing duties.
- Ability to think and act quickly with sound judgement.
- Uphold MSI company values, policy and procedures.
- Respect and protect human rights whilst performing duties.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English, an advantage.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.