Senior Human Resources Management Consultant for NACP
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program, Ukraine
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
SACCI provides support to the key national corruption prevention institution - National Agency for Corruption Prevention (NACP), including strengthening of institutional capacity. The Consultant will support NACP in development and implementation of its new HR management policy. Expected level of effort is up to 120 expert days between July 20, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
· Conduct internal audit of NACP human resources capacity, its organizational structure and the HR management function
· Conduct evaluation of corporate culture and employee engagement survey before and after implementation of the new organizational model and new HR management approach
· Develop Strategy for the NACP Organizational Development
· Develop NACP HR Management Strategy
· Develop concept for the HR functions (recruitment, performance management, internal communications, staff training and professional development)
· Provide assistance in implementation of the concept for the HR function, including building the HR management model and put new HR management system in place
· Develop results-based management policy and KPIs for NACP personnel
· Provide assistance in implementation of the NACP results-based management policy, including formulation of objectives and results for all employees; targets setting; couching of the NACP employees; assistance in development of the individual professional development plans
· Development performance management system and providing assistance in its implementation, including development of a tool for the results achievement monitoring
· Development motivation and bonuses awarding system
· Provide support in implementation of the motivation and bonuses awarding system including development of the Bonus Awarding Policy Regulation
· Development of the Policy on forming corporate culture inside NAPC including common values, set of ethical principles for the NACP employees
· Drafting code of professional ethics for the NACP employees
· Develop professional and leadership competency model and framework
· Development of the job profiles, recruitment policy and procedure, drafting respective regulations
· Develop system for professional growth and development, including NACP and individual training and professional development plans based on professional competency model
· Develop and implement professional development program for the NACP leadership
· Development of the internal processes and knowledge database and help in its implementation
· Conduct trainings for all NACP employees on common values and corporate culture
· Conduct trainings for the NACP middle management personnel on performance management
· Specialist or master’s degree in public administration, business administration, or other relevant areas
· A minimum three years of experience working on a senior HR position with for-profit companies/corporations and/or national level government agencies
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines (time management, reporting, negotiations skills)
· Fluency in Ukrainian, intermediate-level English language knowledge is required
*Deadline for applying for this position – 5 July 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.