Under the EU funded Technical Assistance to support the Strengthening of Health Information System in Tajikistan, EPOS is currently looking for the following expert.
Key expert 2: Senior ICT expert (minimum 600 working days)
Qualification and skills:
- University degree in ICT and/or Medical Informatics, or a relevant, directly related discipline, or equivalent.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Tajik would be an asset.
General Professional Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years general professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in developing countries5, including countries preferably of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and/or former Soviet republics.
- Project management experience, with at least 1 year in a leadership position.
Specific Professional Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in the areas of ICT and information systems development.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing health information systems, preferably using DHIS2 or other open source applications in health.
The project is expected to start in the 4th quarter of 2012 for a duration of 42 months.
Incase you have the above listed experience and expertise, kindly send your CV to Ms. Divya Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2012.