Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
The At-Large M&E Specialist shall work with INL/WHP program officers, M&E Coordinator, Posts, implementers, and in-country M&E Specialists to augment the work of both in-country and DC-based M&E Specialists.
This position will be responsible for supporting the development of both country plan measures and implementing mechanism measures, managing reporting cycles, and data collection. The countries and implementing agreements under this position’s purview will be determined as the project progresses based on changing requirements and workload of other M&E Specialists. This person will need to be able to quickly develop subject matter expertise in any INL programmatic area as well as any country context.
In addition to augmenting the work of in-country M&E Specialists, this position will be responsible for maintaining relationships and staying up to date on INL-related issues and programming in all western hemisphere posts that do not have a permanent M&E Specialist, such as Argentina and Brazil. This position will also be responsible for all implementing agreements in these countries.
This position will be able to conduct all requirements of both in-country and DC based M&E Specialists across the entire hemisphere as needed. They shall work with their in-country counterparts, implementers, and Post to determine how the data will be collected, displayed, and reported. They shall oversee ensuring all measures are recorded accurately in PMDFs.
This individual shall oversee managing the overall reporting cycle and data collection for all measures in their portfolio and producing analysis and reports of findings to INL/WHP and other stakeholders.
This individual shall brief decision-makers when requested and will ensure continuity of operations by guaranteeing the transfer of all data, standard operating procedures, and knowledge are transferred to the appropriate INL/WHP staff upon completion of the contract.
This individual may be called on to help with other duties as assigned.
This position may require travel throughout the Western Hemisphere. This position is open to U. S. Citizens or Third Country Nationals and will not be housed in INL/WHP facilities. The contractor shall provide off-site office space in the D.C.-metro area. This position will be full-time (defined as at least 40-hour work week) for one (1) year with four (4) optional years.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, foreign assistance, and/or performance management
- Ability to obtain and maintain a MRPT certification
- FSI Level 4/4 English or equivalent
- FSI Level 4/4 Spanish or equivalent
- Ability to conduct research in both English and Spanish
- At least three (3) years of supervisory experience managing other staff
- Proven ability to deliver a quality written product and presentations
- Proven knowledge and experience working in the Western Hemisphere
- In-depth knowledge and/or experience with criminal justice and/or law enforcement
- Ability and experience presenting results in presentations and written reports
- Experience working managing complex relationships and negotiating with government partners
- A high level of experience and competency with data analysis and producing quality descriptive data visualizations
- Moderate knowledge of statistical analysis and software such as SPSS
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Master’s Degree
- Portuguese, French, or Dutch language skills
- Experience with technical writing or report production
- Knowledge or experience with international narcotics and law enforcement-related programs
- Experience supporting the U.S. Department of State, Department of Justice, USAID or other similar government part- ners
- Experience in survey design and implementation and/or qualitative in-person interviews
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or other similar business intelligence software
- High level of competency with statistical analysis and statistical programs such as SPSS or STATA
- Experience supporting Non-governmental Organizations
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.