Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is recruiting for an experienced Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to support a Monitoring and Evaluation Services Activity. This is a long-term position based in Iraq. The position is contingent upon contract award.
- Leading and managing the technical work related to performance monitoring and evaluation under this contract.
- Lead the technical design, data analysis, and report writing aspects in relation to the monitoring of activities and processes under this contract.
- Advise the COP and DCOP on adherence to contract interventions and processes to fulfill required deliverables and tasks and to fill any temporary gaps in staffing.
- Lead/oversee the review of the USAID PMP and providing technical support for implementing partners on the development of their activity MEL plans, and support such technical work as reviewing reporting methods, carrying out training needs, designing reporting tools and advising
USAID/Iraq technical teams on their M&E work.
- Oversee, recruit for, and participate in evaluations and assessments throughout the life of the contract.
- Responsible for managing, training and mentoring field monitors and the design of monitoring tools and methodology.
- Ensure the short‐term technical experts and evaluation team members recruited under this contract are of a high caliber and possess the required technical expertise.
- May serve as the evaluation team leader of select evaluations conducted under this contract to be identified.
- Responsible for the design, quality, development and completion of all assessments, analytical reports and evaluations.
- Contribute substantially to the design and field testing of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques, and other technical evaluation and analytical tasks conducted under this contract.
- An advanced university degree in international relations, economics, statistics, public policy, research methods, program assessment, evaluation/measurement or another relevant field is required.
- Demonstrated M&E experience in development and humanitarian programs is required.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing performance and impact evaluations of development interventions including evaluation design, developing evaluation questions, etc. is required.
- Demonstrated experience in statistical analysis, experimental design, and/or data collection and analysis, and experience with Third-Party Monitoring is required.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic is required.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.