About the Position
The QED Group is preparing a proposal to support the Evaluation of the Humanitarian Migrants to Israel (HMI) Program. The QED Group is currently seeking a Senior or Mid-Level Migration/Humanitarian Assistance Expert.
*Position contingent upon award
Tasks to be completed for this Task Order include:
- Conduct a comprehensive desk review regarding the integration of migrants in Israel including analysis reporting from UIA and its partners conducted to date.
- Conduct a field-based evaluation to inform determining the extent to which UIA is successfully preparing participants for long-term integration, assess indicators used to measure the various aspects of local integration, and to make concrete recommendations for improving local integration going forward.
- Analyze data, compile recommendations from the desk review, and produce a final report.
- Debrief PRM, UIA and other stakeholders, upon completion of the final report.
- The Subject Matter Expert shall have experience with assisting vulnerable migrants and/or refugees. Evaluation and subject matter experts not meeting these requirements may be considered if adequate justification is provided.
- The evaluation team must include Hebrew, Russian, and Amharic speakers or have methods of hiring high-quality Hebrew, Russian, and Amharic interpreters.
- Evaluation team members must have a demonstrated understanding regarding the collection and use of sensitive data in order to protect confidentiality. The evaluation team members must processes skills in gender and cultural sensitivity.
- Evaluation team members may be based in or outside of the U.S. U.S. citizenship is not required.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.