CAMRIS is developing a proposal for the USAID/Morocco Education Office to conduct two evaluations under one mechanism: (1) A performance evaluation of the Reading For Success (RFS) project; and (2) A midterm performance evaluation of the activity “National Reading Program” (RFS-NRP). The goals of the performance evaluation of the RFS project is to assess the extent to which all the activities under the RFS project contribute to achieving the Education Development Objective; inform the implementation of other ongoing or upcoming activities; and to inform the next Country Development Coordination Strategy (CDCS) design. The goal for the midterm evaluation is to determine if the activity is addressing the identified needs, and assess how well the activity is being implemented to meet those needs.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the evaluation.
- Manage data entry and cleaning and perform data analysis, including statistical analysis based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Implement data gathering/management computer systems and software.
- Produce reports and data visualizations that effectively communicate quantitative figures and conclusions.
- May be requested to provide customized training and/or to provide technical assistance related to their expertise to staff of USAID and/or implementing partners.
- An advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Economics, Statistics, or educational measurement.
- 3-5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation with experience in international settings required.
- Strong background and training in quantitative research methodologies
- Demonstrated technical competency in designing and implementing primary data collection and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills required. Experience in engaging program staff in interpreting and learning from findings is desirable.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple evaluations simultaneously, working well under tight time constraints and meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Candidates speaking French in addition to English preferred
About the Organization
CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.