MSI is bidding on a proposal with the US Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, to carry out an organizational assessment. For this bid, MSI is searching for a one or two subject matter experts/technical advisors to guide and support the assessment design and management.
The subject matter experts/technical advisors will support the team lead in a two-to-three-person team for up to six months, to ensure the submission of high-quality, relevant, accurate and timely deliverables responsive to task order and client needs. This assignment will be based in the Washington DC area.
· Provide technical guidance to carry out an Organizational Design Assessment
· Facilitate multi-stakeholder groups, meetings and or workshops
· Document the organization’s objectives, mission, leadership philosophy, and organizational culture
· Play a key role in the documentation of all workforce processes, regulations and policies governing activities, and in the documentation of change implementation plan based on findings and recommendations
- Provide change management and communications expertise
- Design or provide input on all data collection and research instruments
- Ensure analysis and reporting comply with DOS policies and industry best practices.
- Play key role in strengthening client’s ability to draw contextual, programmatic and operational learning from the organizational assessment and associated processes
- Play key role in development of detailed implementation plans that address change management needs
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience in designing and implementing organizational restructuring, process improvement, and change management initiatives
- Expertise in several of the following:
o organizational assessment methodologies, including organizational maturity models
o business process reengineering/process mapping/improvement
o change management
o organizational design and staffing configurations
o operational processes
o iterative design and assessment practices, including quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
o stakeholder engagement and group facilitation
- Familiarity with US Government financial management and budgetary processes, preferred
- Familiarity with US Department of State programming and or management, highly preferred
- Graduate degree in organization development, or a related field preferred.
- Active Secret Clearance Required
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.