At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
Global Human Resources (HR) - Pact strives for a world where all people are heard, capable, and vibrant. The Global Human Resources team helps realize this objective by fostering a worldwide environment that inspires excellence where initiative, inventiveness, and professional development are encourages. We value innovation in our employees and believe it gives us a competitive advantage in this global marketplace. Our team focuses its resources and efforts on the lifecycle quality of employee activities with ongoing attention to: Employee engagement, professional development, rewards and recognition and organizational culture; Taking what might be complicated, distant, daunting and making it simple, understandable and workable; Finding ways to fulfill our intent for openness, transparency and accessibility of information, rather than control, restriction and containment; Ensuring cross-organizational collaboration, shared success and joint action.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist role will lead full life-cycle, end-to-end recruitment for a variety of entry to senior level positions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist establishes and maintains collaboration and true business partnership with hiring managers, proposal teams and key stakeholders to effectively and creatively source, attract, and engage the best possible talent for Pact.
Building Talent Pipeline
The successful incumbent will work closely with the Global Talent Acquisition Manager to build pipeline for future talent.
· Create a candidate pipe-lining mechanism.
· Candidate Sourcing.
· Create desk top procedure guides.
Employment Branding & Recruitment Branding
· Assist Global Talent Acquisition Manager with design of marketing collateral (recruitment process flow design, recruitment fair brochures.
· Help refine job advertising postings.
· Represent Pact at career fair events.
· Coordinate Site Visits for students at universities and colleges
· Supports strong and consistent outreach to Pact candidates and talent pools by capturing all contacts in the recruitment database
· Proactively identifies candidates for proposal, project, OR HQ positions through active sourcing, database searches, advertising and networking
· Conducts initial screening of lead candidates through in-person/virtual and phone interviews
· Ensures employment verifications, reference checks and relevant documentation
· Initiates and closes negotiations regarding compensation.
· Maintains contact with candidates throughout all processes.
· Fully tracks each recruitment effort in the recruitment database and documents all activity for assigned recruitment initiatives.
· Assist with liaising between Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Operations
· Bachelor’s degree, and 5-7 years of experience, or Master’s with 3-5 years of experience;
· Previous international development work experience.
· Knowledge of Full Cycle Recruitment Process.
About the Organization
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, citizenship status, genetic information, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, credit information, tobacco use (except in the workplace), membership in an employee organization, or other protected classifications or non-merit factors.