MSI is recruiting a Team Lead for an evaluation services task order issued under the US Department of State Performance Management and Evaluation Services IDIQ, this task order will procure evaluation services for the Bureau of Counterterrorism. MSI is searching for a Team Lead (TL) to guide the assessment design and management. This is a proposal opportunity at this time with a potential to lead to an employment opportunity.
The TL will direct a team and will be responsible for working closely with client and MSI to ensure the submission of high-quality, relevant, accurate and timely deliverables responsive to task order and client needs.
· Oversee the task order and team management
· Lead the development of evaluation tools tailored to the context of the Bureau of Counterterrorism, considering guidance from subject matter experts and the client
· Guide the analysis of collected data in order to produce the deliverables requested by the client in the task order
· Graduate degree in public affairs, international relations, security studies, or a related field preferred
· Five (5) years’ relevant experience in designing and implementing evaluations of counterterrorism programming or related international programming
· Familiarity with US Department of State programming particularly related to the Bureau of Counterterrorism, highly desired
· Prior experience as a team lead, highly preferred
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as the Department of State, the World Bank, USAID, and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.