Project title: Technical assistance for strengthening the management capacity of the DoEUI for the second implementation period and capacity building for the end-recipients
The overall objective of the project is to support the effective management of EU funds and operational programmes through capacity building activities and trainings.
The purpose of this contract is to strengthen institutional capacity of mainly DoEU, actual and potential end recipients by means of training activities and comprehensive support to DoEUI Units in the process of entrustment of budget implementation tasks.
The expected result of the project is: Increased EU fund adsorption and management capacity of DoEUI and actual and potential end recipients through training activities and day-to-day consultation/support to DoEUI activities within operational programmes.
Commencement date of the project: October 2018
Duration of the project: 48 months
Qualifications and skills:
- University graduate in relevant fields, in the absence of a formal degree, minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in the field of environment;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- University degree in a relevant engineering and/or post-graduate degree (MSc, MBA and/or PhD degree) in any field will be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in management of EU financed operational programmes for minimum 3 years; managerial position from Operating Structures, EU institutions or other relevant national institutions and finance and contracting agencies such as CFCU, TL/deputy TL positions for TA contracts supporting such institutions and programmes would be considered eligible for the above requirement;
- Experience in Operational Programmes in the field of environment would be an asset.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org