KPMG seeks technical experts for an anticipated multiyear DFID-funded programme, Nepal in Business. The programme office will be based in Kathmandu with regional presence in Province 2, 5 and 6. The programme will create 25,000 jobs in priority sectors (agriculture, tourism, ICT, construction and manufacturing) through public-private partnerships, regional market linkages, organizational capability and trade and investment promotion.
We are seeking professionals with a proven track record managing enterprise development programmes in the region, including experiences of managing partnerships, matching funds and teams in DFID funded programmes. Preferred candidates will have demonstrated experience of establishing and developing small and medium enterprises, regional market linkages, enabling environment for businesses, competitiveness of the firm and job creation through establishment and scale up of businesses.
- Programme Management, stakeholder engagement, partnerships and innovation, effective client communication and leveraging investments from the private and public sector
- Develop programme log frame, annual work plans and budgets, and provide leadership and oversight to achieve project deliverables (outputs and outcomes)
- Lead policy work to enable business promotion, and investments by working with federal, provincial and municipal governments and other development partners
- Identify regional best practices in enterprise development, market linkages, particularly in selected priority sectors.
- Technical experience in enterprise development, promotion of inclusive, evidence-based economic decision-making at both the national and sub-national levels; strengthen the skills of, and create significant business and employment opportunitiesfor poor women and marginalized groups
- Demonstrated experience of managing innovation challenges to identify and provide co-investment for private and public sectors that have the potential to deliver positive and impactful change, including job creation
- Demonstrated skills and experience managing a similar programme in the region
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated leadership, and the ability to work collaboratively across technical and sectoral disciplines
Application Instructions: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a statement of suitability and an updated CV to Prasannakc@kpmg.com by March 31st, 2020.
About the Organization
KPMG in India provides advisory services to both the public and the private sector in order to help clients manage their large scale infrastructure projects across sectors such as energy and natural resources, mining, surface transport, aviation and airlines. KPMG is also helping India embrace the new urbanism defined by smart cities and inclusive growth.
KPMG’s Infrastructure Government and Healthcare (IGH) practice provides an integrated suite of service offerings ranging from strategy and policy advisory to facilitating project execution, project funding and asset operations, project management governance, public services transformation, and technology transformation services, amongst others to help meet the specific requirements of our private sector and government clients.
For details, visit: https://home.kpmg/in/en/home.html