Consulting services for Third Party Monitoring and evaluation of the health services for annual national health facility survey in the form of balanced scorecard (BSC), semiannual HMIS & Health Facility Functionality Assessments and Drug Quality Assessment (DQA) under Sehatmandi project.
The overall purpose of the consultancy is to assess the performance and progress of health care system with focus on Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS) and Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS) implementation.
This job description refers to the position of Technical manager for BPHS/EPHS health facility surveys and HMIS verification and health facility functionality assessment.
- · Lead the planning and implementation of the HMIS and functionality verification component of the Third Party monitoring and Evaluation project.
- · Supervise and support selection of recruitments of project staff for HMIS survey
- · Developing training plan, and organizing TOT training sessions for provincial officers and monitoris at the main office Kabul.
- · Lead and supervise initiation and implementation of data collection in 34 provinces for HMIS and community verification.
- · Assist the provincial officers in coordination with local health officials and local communities to ensure successful verification.
- · Implement and provide suggestions for improvement of internal quality control system
- · Monitor the progress of the project, develop and maintain the records of data, and prepare periodic reports.
- · Verification of HMIS and community data collected by the provincial officers and monitors. Edit and analyze the data collected through the process of real-time, and post monitoring activities.
- · Ensure submission of all completed verification forms office after final check.
- · Lead in writing of six monthly verification and end of project reports of Third Party monitoring and Evaluation project.
- · Assist in all aspects of project including data analysis, report writing, presentation of results and follow up.
- · Facilitate dissemination workshops.
- · Assist in solving any conflicts that may arise during the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of verification.
- · Supervise and mentor HMIS Field Manager and other relevant staff
- · PhD degree in public health or epidemiology or biostatistics (or Master degree with at least 10 years of experience in the below mentioned areas)
- · Prior experience of managing and conducting health facility assessments
- · At least 5 years experience in managing health facility surveys, health facility data analysis and HMIS verification
- · Excellent report writing skill is mandatory
- · Excellent written and spoken English, Dari and Pashto
- · Outstanding presentation, liaison and negotiation skills.
Particip-KIT is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
How to apply:
Please send your updated CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application cover letter and CVs should be in English language.
Please put the following in the subject line: “Application for the position of HMIS Tecnical Manager”
About the Organization
Particip is an international consulting company in the field of international development cooperation. We coordinate interdisciplinary, multi-national teams for short and long term assignments worldwide supporting them with methodological know-how and expertise gained in over 1,800 projects. For further information please visit our website on www.particip.de