DAI is seeking a senior Telemedicine Specialist to serve as Team Leader to lead a team of specialists to undertake a Telemedicine Regulatory Framework in Indonesia. This programme aims to assist the Ministry of Health (MoH) in the development of a clearer regulatory framework which should enable the telemedicine market to operate smoothly, fairly and securely, and give domestic and foreign firms the confidence to invest in the telemedicine sector secure in the knowledge that their investments meet regulatory requirements.
The scope of this 15 months programme includes;
- an assessment of the current regulation of telemedicine (including of any new Presidential Regulation)
- developing recommendations to improve the regulatory framework;
- supporting the government in the adoption and implementation of the new regulatory framework
The Team Leader (TL) is responsible for the technical leadership and management of the programme and staff. TL will provide leadership, direction and strategy for the programme and will be responsible for delivery of all programme outputs and for meeting of all milestones. The TL will be responsible for leading the programme team through planning, implementing and managing the delivery of activities, reports, knowledge products and other results as approved in programme documentation or work plans. The TL will be responsible for representing the programme with a range of Indonesian government, MoH and other stakeholders.
Candidates should possess the following qualification:
- Master’s degree in health-related discipline; MD preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a team leader or project director of health programmes
- Prior experience and technical expertise in creating regulatory framework for telemedicine.
- Extensive experience working and delivering results with the ministry of health
- Proven leadership and management skills, including a track record of managing and coordinating high-performance teams
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Proven ability to cultivate effective working relationships to engage with the senior government and its counterparts at all levels, as well as other key stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines on a continual basis.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
About the Organization
DAI is an international development company. For over 40 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in over 90 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.