The anticipated USAID/Global Learning Solutions and Services (GLSS) project will support USAID’s Office of Human Capital and Talent Management (HCTM) and Center for Professional Development (CPD) in coordinating core and non-core training for the Agency’s 8,000 employees. Specifically, the project’s goal is to deliver separate lines of services that provide high quality training and support services. The task areas include (1) Training Center Facility Management, Operations, Training logistics and (2) Training Design and Development Services and (3)Transition Planning. The project is contingent upon award and is expected to begin in the Fall 2021.
MSI is accepting expressions of interest from training professionals interested in providing high quality training and support services to include course design, logistics and delivery. The potential project requires a strong pool of trainers to draw from for the numerous training courses being designed and delivered. Whether instructor-led or web-based, trainers are expected to develop the required competencies and skills of Agency staff to produce high-quality work.
As such, MSI requires the following personnel:
1) Acquisition & Assistance Technical Skills Instructors
2) Project Management Skills Instructors
3) Information Systems Specialists
4) Subject Matter Expert (SME) Instructors/Facilitators
5) Conference/Retreat Facilitators
6) Curriculum Developers
· Assist with the assessment, design, development and evaluation of adult professional trainings.
· Deliver high-quality courses using a combination of web-based training, distance-learning and instructor-led training.
· Provide, manage, and staff a dedicated training facility and facilitate the employment of training logistical support and training on-site.
· BA or BS degree in a relevant field; MA preferred.
· Up to 5+ years of work experience in a related training field.
· Previous experience working with USAID on project design, project management, training, A&A, Training of Trainers (ToT), etc. is required.
· A strong understanding of USAID’s current policy and Agency goals.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.