TRAINING EXPERT- ELETRONICS SECTOR (PART TIME EXPERT)
Minimum Requirement: 9 person - months of the expert’s availability is required for the assignment.
- Graduate degree in Electronics/ Electrical / Embedded Systems / Instrumentation/ Mechatronics / Communication or in relevant engineering field
- Should have 10 years of experience in the sector with 5 years of experience in development of training programs including development of curriculum and training content in the Electronics Sector.
- Should have an experience of leading and managing multiple projects for development of training programs in the Electronics Sector.
- Should have demonstrated experience of training workers/shop floor employees
- Should have knowledge of latest trends and industry standards in the training domain
- Should be conversant with pedagogical and didactic aspects of training
- Should have experience of developing MIS for training departments
- Use Word, Excel and PPT or other similar tools
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in English
About the Organization
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International.”), was established in September 1993. KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, internal audit, corporate governance, and tax and regulatory services. With a global approach to service delivery, KPMG responds to clients' complex business challenges with a broad range of services across industry sectors and national boundaries.
We are divided globally into six industry verticals including Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare among others. We work with organizations and institutions both in the public and the private sector in various infrastructure sectors such as power, mining, oil & gas, aerospace & defense, transport & Logistics just to name a few. We work closely with national, state and local governments enabling them to improve the quality, efficiency and delivery of various public services as well enable them to plan, develop and implement critical infrastructure projects through various contract structures including public-private participation models and private financing initiatives. In the private sector we work with the leading players in the infrastructure domain and assist them in planning and executing large projects in various sectors.