Project: Technical assistance for “Strengthening Training and Research Capacity of the Centre for Labour and Social Training and Research (ÇASGEM)”
Start: February 2020
The objective of the contract is to strengthen the institutional capacity of the ÇASGEM, relevant stakeholders, social partners and NGOs though delivering training of trainers; adaptation of training modules of occupational rehabilitation; development of training modules on safety culture; establishment of web based management system; designing virtual reality scenarios; conducting researches; organizing workshops and seminars, etc.
Training modules of occupational rehabilitation will be adapted in three main pillars. Besides, training modules for different age groups will be developed to disseminate safety culture. In order to ensure institutional memory, a comprehensive web based management system will be established. Trainings of trainers will be delivered on the field of occupational health and safety. Virtual reality scenarios in the field of occupational health and safety will be designed in four sectors- construction (building), mining (coalmine), chemical (petrochemical) and metal (moulding). Researches will be conducted on return to work programme and occupational accident prediction model. Relevant awareness raising films on these two fields will be prepared accordingly to access wide range of people. Workshops and seminars with participation of relevant actors will be organized.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences, social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, at least 10 years of working experience in the field of education sector;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- Master degree, preferably in educational sciences, will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in field of training including design and/or implementation of trainings and /or training of trainers.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as trainer in designing and/or developing and/or implementing institutional capacity building projects;
- Preferably 2 years but a minimum 1 year of experience in project(s) in the field of occupational health and safety;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of occupational health and safety;
- Experience in revision and/or development of occupational rehabilitation modules will be an asset.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org