AECOM is recruiting for WASH Specialists to join our water team for current international projects and anticipated proposals. AECOM’s clients include USAID, MCC, DFID, EU, DFAT and other multilateral development groups. By applying to this general call for technical experts, you are submitting your CV into our Professional Roster. If there are openings or opportunities that are a match for your experience, we will reach out to gauge your interest and availability. Both U.S. and International consultants are encouraged to submit CVs. The main qualifications for consultancies are a combination of relevant technical, managerial experience and education required by the scopes of work for projects and proposals. The following are examples of some technical areas for which we regularly need additional expertise:
- Water infrastructure design, management and/or construction
- Water sector policy and reform processes
- Water sector financing
- Commercialization and water utility reform
- Public-private partnerships
- WASH enterprise development
- Behavior change Communication (BCC)
- Community Lead Total Sanitation (CLTS) and Sanitation Marketing (SM)
- Irrigation/watershed management
- HICD/Capacity Building
- Training (peer-to-peer learning, twinning, coaching/mentoring)
- Minimum 5-10 years of progressively responsible work experience on USAID- or other donor funded projects, particularly in a developing country context.
- An advanced degree related to international development, water resources management, civil engineering or other relevant technical area.
- Experience with donor clients, such as USAID, DFID, MCC, and/or the World Bank.
- Fluency in English and preferably at least one additional language.
- Fluency in French, Arabic, or Spanish.
About the Organization
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.