Join us here for a live webcast on Sept. 24 at 9:45 a.m. ET for a discussion with key luminaries in nutrition.
On the occasion of the U.N. General Assembly and the summit on the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda, GAIN, SUN Business Network and Devex are teaming up for "Harnessing the power of multistakeholder partnerships to achieve the SDGs in food and nutrition security.”
The event will explore the critical role of partnerships in ending hunger, achieving food security and improving nutrition.
Highly esteemed speakers on the first panel will focus on how successful partnerships can be created and how we can build the enabling environment necessary to ensure delivery of the post-2015 development goals.
Later, a second panel of key experts across sectors will dive into the long-term role of multistakeholder partnerships in food fortification: What lessons can be learned and utilized to reduce hunger, improve nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture in support of the post-2015 development agenda?
In advance of the live event, catch up on video highlights from Devex and GAIN's Future Fortified campaign.
Be sure to check back on Thursday morning, when you’ll find the link to the live webcast.
• Ertharin Cousin, executive director, U.N. World Food Program
• Feike Sijbesma, chief executive officer, Royal DSM & co-chair SBN Advisory Group
• Michelle Nunn, CEO and president, Care USA
• Nancy Stetson, special representative for Global Food Security, U.S. State Department
• Michael Anderson, CEO of Children’s Investment Fund Foundation
• Shawn Baker, director of nutrition, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
• Marc Van Ameringen, executive director, GAIN
• Monica Musonda, founder and CEO, Java Foods
• Shenggan Fan, director general, International Food Policy Research Institute
• Bjorn Lomborg, director, Copenhagen Consensus Center
• Jay Naidoo, chair of the board of directors and chair of the partnership council, GAIN
• Yvonne Chaka Chaka, internationally recognized and highly respected South African singer, songwriter performer, entrepreneur global health advocate and humanitarian.