See more stories from #YouthWill Embrace Learning:
● #YouthWill launches to recognize global development leaders
● How #YouthWill affect change: Voices from the Youth Assembly
● 3 ways to improve education worldwide
● I want to make it, I want to go to high school
● How soccer saved me
● The world is connected, but some still wait for a plug
● MOOCs to the rescue?
● 5 apps to improve literacy
Technology can help young people overcome some traditional barriers to education. But it’s no silver-bullet solution to the world’s education challenges.
“There’s so much potential for technology to be an enabler,” Yvonne Thomas, Microsoft director of global programs, told Devex Impact Associate Editor Adva Saldinger in a recent interview.
How can technology be used to improve educational and employment opportunities for youth? Click on the above video to get Thomas’s take, then share yours by leaving a comment below.
Youth Will is an online conversation hosted by Devex in partnership with Chemonics, The Commonwealth Secretariat, The MasterCard Foundation and UN-Habitat to explore the power that youth around the globe hold to change their own futures and those of their peers.