Effective internal communication is more important than ever as entire organizations switch to remote working.
We’ve removed our paywall for this article — previously for Career members only — to provide access to accurate information and resources during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you are interested in more in-depth global development career coverage, visit our Career membership page.
In this webinar, Devex’s People Team lead, Rachel Korb, discusses how good communication builds trust, reduces conflict, and cultivates an understanding of what motivates team members, which can lead to the development of skills. Strong communication can also shape teams that are more productive, adaptable, innovative, and creative.
Korb shares best practices to help organizations adapt to the reality of remote working and highlights tools that can support effective communication.
Highlights from this webinar include:
• The benefits of effective communication for organizations.
• An overview of synchronous and asynchronous communication and when to use each.
• Recommendations for free communication tools.
• An introduction to agile project management.
• Insights on the role of communication in agile project management.
Rachel Korb, People Team lead, Devex
Kate Warren, executive vice president, Devex
Visit our COVID-19 page for more news, jobs, and funding insights.