The company, 2U1K, has been recently established by founder partners; namely, Turgay Eser (Environmental Engineer), Günal Özenirler (Environmental Engineer, M.Sc.) and Dündar Emre Kaya (Environmental Engineer). Its service area consists of the following environmental engineering and consultancy activities:
• Project Site Screening and Selection;
• Route Reconnaissance Surveys;
• International Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Studies;
• Technical Assistance in Environmental Permitting and Licensing;
• Environmental Management and Monitoring Works;
• Environmental Due Diligence Works; and
• Consultancy Services for EU Grant Applications.
2U1K is one of the global network partners of “Inogen Environmental Alliance” in Turkey. Inogen has been providing services in over 120 offices with more than 4,330 experts. Experience of over 15 years of our founder partners in the environmental consultancy services for development projects according to the scope and quality required by international finance institutions including The World Bank Group, European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, European Investment Bank and SACE Group as well as Turkish finance institutions (e.g., TSKB and Deniz Bank), public institutions and local administrations is the peculiar characteristic of 2U1K. 2U1K aims to serve to its clients with the commitment of compliance with “national and international quality” requirements.
2U1K is located in Tepe Prime Business Centre in Ankara where all up-to-date technical infrastructure for modern business world are available.See more