Focused on the human factors that affect an organization's ability to execute their strategy, AFDC works with and on behalf of senior leadership to:
1. Determine the root of the business issue
2. Find the biggest lever to enact the necessary change
3. Design a workable strategy to use that lever
4. Build consensus and buy-in from employees
5. Execute the change initiative
6. Gather feedback and iterate as needed
AFDC takes the guesswork out of driving organizational performance, by combining rigorous frameworks with a deep understanding of the forces that impact business. Previous and current client work includes:
- Facilitating a 20-person strategic meeting to identify metrics, from which we determined the most viable market for their new business to enter.
- Designing and writing a compelling change narrative for a major retailer undergoing a global merger.
- Overseeing the human capital needs surrounding a technology implementation for a century-old business.
- Building infrastructure (people and process) and planning out 2-, 5- and 10-year strategy goals to extend a company's rapid growth phase.
- Facilitating a Board's first in-person meeting to effectively manage their contributions of time, treasure or talent.
Where is AFD Consulting