Ainsworth is a wholly owned subsidiary of GDI Integrated Facility Services. GDI is considered a leader and innovator in the industry. GDI is the fifth largest Facility Services business in North America with revenues approaching $700MM. The company has over 17,000 employees, servicing over 325 million square feet, with operations across Canada and the North Eastern United States.
Being part of the GDI family only strengthens Ainsworth’s position in the marketplace.
Ainsworth is a leading integrated, multi-trade company providing high quality “hard services” including electrical, HVAC, mechanical, technical and maintenance services for institutional, commercial, industrial and residential building clients across the country.
Since 1933, Ainsworth has been a significant and growing force in the services and construction / renovation service industries of Canada. Ainsworth's maintenance and retrofit services have allowed them to build and maintain relationships with customers starting from project installation stage to ongoing maintenance, service operations, and life cycle replacement.
With their corporate head office in Toronto, Ontario, they operate offices across Canada, many of which are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Ainsworth works regularly with major clients across all sectors of the economy, including:
• Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
• Manufacturing (all segments)
• Wholesale Trade
• Retail Trade
• Transportation and Warehousing
• Finance and Insurance
• Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
• Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
• Building and Enterprise Management
• Administrative, Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services
• Health Care and Social Services
• Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
• Food Services
• Public Administration (Federal, Provincial, Municipal and other)
Their resources and skills include…
• Customer service specialists (24 hour emergency dispatch, maintenance scheduling, etc.)
• Electrical, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Linemen, Plumbing & motor mechanics
• Engineers (electrical, mechanical, power services, etc.)
• Health and safety professionals
• Trade supervisors and project managers
• Process and procurement specialists
• Skilled in-house support staff
Known for their quality work, 24/7 customer service and a solid safety record, clients from coast-to-coast rely on Ainsworth as their single source supplier.
Where is Ainsworth Inc.