The Alokozay Group of Companies (AGC) is a leading ISO certified multinational FMCG company, has a proud history of 100 years of business, producing a diversified range of FMCG products including tea and coffee, soft drinks, evaporated milk, biscuits and potato chips, detergents, baby care products and a wide range of other personal care products.
AGC is headquartered in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, but has a presence in over 40 countries. It operates its own state of the art factories, warehouses and logistics operations and has an extensive distribution network across the Middle East, Central Asia, Asia, Europe, Africa and North America.
With over 35,000 staff and a rapidly developing consumer base, ACG is well on its way to fulfilling its mission of becoming one of the world’s leading brands.
The product portfolio under Alokozay own banner is growing rapidly. From the highly successful Alokozay Tea to the flourishing Alokozay Biscuits,Cooking Oils, Tissues, Evaporated Milk, Coffee, 3in1 Tea & Coffee, Pasta, Wet Wipes, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Hand wash, Bar Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Mouthwash, Detergent Powder, Engine Oil and many more premium products, Alokozay continues to expand its horizon.
Alokozay Cola Production Company
Alokozay Cola Production Company in Kabul, Afghanistan is the bottling and distribution plant for the entire range of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Energy Drink, Ice Tea, NonAlcoholic Beer, CSD Juices, Natural Juices & Water.
Aloozay Product Range:
- Alokozay Cola
- Alokozay Cola Light
- Alokozay WOW
- Alokozay Breeze
- Alokozay Magic
- Alokozay Energy Drink
- Alokozay Energy Sugar Free
A mission that sets them apart
ACG has a strong and meaningful mission. They strive to become one of the world’s leading brands through:
- Providing a quality product at an affordable price.
- Providing real consumer choice and variety.
- Assisting their customers to make healthy choices.
And they are dedicated to simultaneously making a real and positive change to society by:
- Establishing their production facilities in countries in need of economic stimulation.
- Providing new and significant employment opportunities throughout all of the countries in which they operate.
- Providing all of their employees with a positive, balanced and challenging work environment.