ARMANDO CUNHA S.A. is a construction and public works company founded in December of 1957. The focus of its activity until 1992 was the construction and maintenance of road infrastructures, namely within the municipalities of the Great Lisbon.
With the new direction, in place since 1992, the company, in addition to cementing relations with previous customers and suppliers, has substantially increased its market share, increasing the range of partners and its geographic growth.
Armando Cunha extended its activity to the civil construction, design, management and coordination of all type of works.
This growth was accompanied by a significant investment in technical staff, productive and IT equipment, in order to be able to respond to any type of requests, particularly in the area of road infrastructure. It should be noted that only in recent years the company has tripled its equipment, using large investments.