At the forefront of the staffing industry, Artech is a minority and women-owned business enterprise (MWBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. Artech's deep heritage, proven expertise and insightful market intelligence has secured long-term partnerships with Fortune 500 and government clients seeking world-class professional resources.
Established in 1992, Artech Information Systems LLC (Artech) employs over 6,000 industry professionals supported by over 28 national and global locations coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. Artech's Fortune and Global 500 clients leverage this expansive reach by engaging Artech as a preferred go-to supplier across multiple regions and countries in order to receive consistent deliverables, terms, rates and cost savings.
Artech helps its clients reduce their total cost of ownership (TCO) by delivering a range of refined staffing and technology solutions that include:
- Staffing individual talent (IT, engineering, professional, scientific, clinical)
- Deploying teams for the execution of projects
- Delivering statement of work (SOW) resources and management for defined scope of services projects
- Managing staffing vendors and suppliers
Fast Growth through Innovation
Artech thrives in fast-paced, high-demand industries. Artech's growing and innovative culture, sophisticated technology and finely tuned processes allow the company to routinely exceed clients' expectations.
Artech has been recognized as a fast growth company by major market associations and industry media since 2004. Artech is honored by the recognition because this level of fast growth can only be accomplished by providing exceptional services to existing clients – where Artech is consistently invited to support additional lines of business, job categories and geographies –and being invited to support new client programs every year.
Artech provides the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective workforce solutions in today's marketplace. Artech leverages its mature, quality-certified processes to provide a variety of standard and customized solutions and programs to help clients optimize their supply chain and increase time to market of their workforce requirements, hence, accelerate project progress.
Artech's key workforce solutions are:
- Staffing (IT, Engineering, Professional, Scientific, Clinical)
- Staff Augmentation (Contingent, Contract, Temporary Labor)
- Direct Hire (Permanent Placement)
- Payrolling (Client Referrals, Pass-throughs)
- Workforce Transitioning
- Master Vendor Program
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO
Artech's Mission is to provide exceptional IT staffing and project management services for clients' time-sensitive and mission critical applications through best value solutions and promoting highest standards of quality, integrity and mutual respect.
Artech's Vision is to be a top 10 IT services supplier by providing global support to its clients.
Artech, Turning Values => Into Actions
Customer Satisfaction => They put their clients' needs first and strive to exceed their expectations.
Dependability =>They deliver on their commitments.
Flexibility =>They are adaptable and agile to their clients' and employees' needs.
Integrity =>They act in all situations with the ethical standards and clarity of communication.
Respect => They value their clients, employees and partners.
Teamwork => They collaborate to build growth for their company and their clients.
At Artech, they believe in..
- Achieving the highest level of performance, individually and as a team, and providing the highest quality and best value solutions to their clients.
- Strengthening their relationship with their clients and employees through open communication, mutual respect and loyalty.
- Following the highest ethical standards in their business operations. They value intellectual honesty and integrity.
- Understanding their clients' business philosophy and modifying their problem-solving approach to meet their business objectives.
- The power of action over inaction. They take the initiative to be informed of the newest technologies and trends.
- The team concept, cooperation and working together with their clients and employees to achieve goals and objectives.
- Emphasizing a global business perspective and expanding their pool of resources to provide better support to their clients.
- The professionalism of their employees. They are their greatest resource and they treat them with the consideration and honor worthy of an invaluable asset.
Artech's business model pursues operational and strategic direction in the form of sustainable and continuous growth. Artech nurtures its business around five guiding principles that characterize the company's operational approach.
Strategic Client Partnerships -- Sustainable growth feeds on incremental value provided not only at the transactional level but more so at the strategic level. Artech pursues preferred vendor partnerships with clients.
Minimizing Transaction Costs -- Artech strives to keep transaction costs at a minimum by discouraging multiple intermediaries for any transaction. This ensures quality in deliverables and a high level of control.
Optimizing Costs of Delivery -- Artech has worked over the years to optimize the costs of delivery by building a lean and flat organization structure. This structure pursues efficiency of operations by keeping operational costs at a minimum while ensuring faster turnaround time, thereby optimizing and balancing quality, cost and timeline.
Flexibility in Structure -- Along with the ability to serve clients' varying degrees of requirements, flexibility in structure also nurtures an internal sense of creativity and innovation that allows Artech's continuous growth and its clients to experience unparalleled levels of service.
Continuity of Operations -- Artech's operational guidelines were developed to ensure operational continuity. Artech day-to-day operations are regularly backed up and continuously tested for restoration.
Where is Artech Information Systems