Baird Capital makes venture capital, growth equity and private equity investments in strategically targeted sectors globally. Since 1989, they've raised and managed more than $3.1 billion and invested in nearly 300 portfolio companies.
They partner with company management, founders and entrepreneurs with the goal of building world-class companies across their sectors of focus: Healthcare, Industrial Solutions, and Technology and Services.
They work with their companies to help them grow. Their team of investment, operating and human capital professionals collaborates closely to provide relationships and operating resources to their portfolio companies. As a global private equity firm with investment and operating professionals located across three continents, they are well-positioned to help lower-middle-market companies succeed in the global marketplace.
Baird Capital makes venture capital, growth equity and private equity investments in three strategically targeted sectors – Healthcare, Technology & Services, and Industrial Solutions – areas where they have deep investment experience and industry expertise.
Their global knowledge platform is designed to identify and partner with high-potential companies across the globe and to drive growth alongside their management teams.
In addition to deep investment experience and expertise, Baird Capital's Portfolio Operations team takes a hands-on approach to helping their portfolio companies grow and compete in the global marketplace.
Their global Portfolio Operations team includes approximately 15 professionals focused on delivering best practices, relationships and capabilities to their portfolio companies. Their team offers comprehensive resources in the following areas:
- Dedicated resources to help our portfolio companies grow organically
- Strategic review to identify add-on acquisitions
- Established resources and contacts in emerging markets such as China, India and Brazil
- Pricing strategy review
- Collaboration with management to identify and act on opportunities for efficiency
- Implementation of key strategies, including waste reduction, lean practices, sales and operations planning
- Access to sales/distribution, sourcing and manufacturing opportunities
- Cash forecasting/management, inventory reduction, cost management, sales and leasebacks, and debt refinancing
- Internal experts and leading service partners that provide management assessment, recruiting, high-performance culture and executive onboarding resources See more