Overview

  • Organization TypeService Providers
  • Staff6-25
  • HeadquartersSamoa
  • Founded2011
BlueSky Samoa formerly known as SamoaTel officially became a subsidiary company of BlueSky Communications and BlueSky commenced operating SamoaTel on Thursday March 31, 2011. 25% of Bluesky Samoas shares are owned by the Unit Trust of Samoa (UTOS), while the other 75% are owned by BlueSky Communications and other investors from Samoa and American Samoa. BlueSky Communications is owned by eLandia Group. Bluesky Samoa is the leading operator in Samoa (Independent State of Samoa) offering GSM, fixed line and Internet services. Bluesky Samoa aims to be the #1 telecommunications company in both Samoas (American Samoa and Independent State of Samoa) by providing a high standard of customer service and innovative product-line to its customers.

Where is Bluesky Samoa
Projects2Location of contracts awarded

Contact Bluesky Samoa

Company Offices
  • Samoa (headquarters)
  • BlueSky Samoa, Maluafou Headquarters

Experience

Contract Awards

Service Agreement for Mobile Phone Services

Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP)

SPREP Mobile Services

Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP)