Established in 2000, Cardio Medical Supplies (CMS) aimed at serving the healthcare sector in the Syrian market with highest standard of professionalism and world class quality products and services. Committed to such values, CMS engaged with leading international companies and widely covered the Syrian market.
Since 2001, and in coherence with the market expansion (in terms of needs and demands), CMS started introducing new products to satisfy the growing market. Covidien - formerly Tyco Healthcare - and all it's subsidiary brands, Gambro, Genzyme, Eurocor and other major brands were among these products.
The rapid growth and strong reputation placed CMS as a leading market player and a trusted partner for many multinational companies.
They are devoted to enhancing the quality of life.
To realize their vision, they are devoted to provide comprehensive world class surgical and healthcare equipment from the most reputable medical equipment manufacturers in the world.
Their products are backed by a strong commitment to service, highest standards of business conduct, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement delivered by highly qualified professional teams.
Their strategy is simple. They create higher expectations, meet them, and provide them with service and follow-up.
It is their policy to:
- Elevate the quality of healthcare in Syria through realizing international protocols in the field
- Establish higher levels of business conduct in the Syrian healthcare market compatible with internationally recognized standards
- Enlarge their portfolio of agencies to satisfy the expanding needs of the Syrian markets
- Build strategic partnerships and affiliations with international organizations in the same field
- Provide new job opportunities for fresh graduates through extensive training provided locally and internationally
- Realize full coverage of the Syrian market and from there expand regionally and internationally
Where is Cardio Medical Supplies (CMS)