Center Hospital of the National Center for Global Health and Medicine
Mission / Basic Policy
The Center Hospital provides the best general healthcare services to overcome diseases and improve health with the aim of contributing to society.
- Integrating treatment and research to provide healthcare services with consideration for patients.
- Providing healthcare services through collaboration among highly-advanced pioneering disciplines.
- Promoting team-based treatment approach based on mutual trust.
- Providing safe and effective healthcare and sharing its effects with society at large.
- Focusing efforts on educating and developing high-quality medical professionals with extensive expertise.