They are one of Scotland’s largest environmental charities – a thriving social enterprise with 30 years’ experience in sustainability. They work with organisations, communities and individuals to deliver practical solutions that reduce carbon emissions, fuel poverty and waste.
Passion, integrity, innovation, collaboration and empowerment are the values which drive them. They aim to inspire and enable people to live and work more sustainably.
Above all, they are proud of the expertise and enthusiasm of their people. They have over 200 employees and volunteers in Edinburgh, Inverness, Shetland, Orkney, the Western Isles and Argyll.
Why work with them?
- They have a great reputation for tailored and effective service delivery
- They deliver to the highest standards, creating needs-based solutions
- They will work closely with you to achieve the best possible outcomes and experience, every time.
How they help
They listen. Then – depending on your needs – they identify opportunities for you to reduce carbon emissions, fuel poverty and waste by managing resources more efficiently.
They deliver practical solutions based on extensive experience and the latest in good practice.
Business services for organisations
They provide consultancy advice, project management and training to support the efficient management of resources and behaviour change in all aspects of:
- Energy efficiency and fuel poverty
- Business and domestic waste
- Carbon reduction
- Waste education for pupils, teachers and Early Years practitioners
- Warmer homes and lower energy bills
- How to reduce, reuse, recycle
- Installing renewable energy and heating systems
- Cutting transport and travel costs
Where is Changeworks