Dakila Trading Corporation was organized on February of 1975 located in Binondo as a glasswares and lab chemicals importer. In 1977, they moved to Mandaluyong Pioneer Street with 30 sq. meters office space. They moved again to match larger premises in Aurora Blvd, Sta. Mesa where 250 sq. meter office was established.
Their vision to look beyond the next 20 years and their aspiration to be a better instrument company pushed us to invest on their own permanent facilities. In 1988, they purchased a 1500 sq.m. facility for warehouse, administrative and sales service offices in Mandaluyong with a total staff of 50 persons.
Growing to near 41 years old by 2015, they have grown to have a total work force of 80. They are representing about 44 global brands of laboratory products. Their after sales support is nationally recognized as superior and consistent to their core philosophy and mission. They have raised the bar of excellence with their after sales support. This has pushed them to invest for a 1000 sq.m. state of the art service laboratory testing in 2000 that continued to be ISO 17025 certified to date. They can now offer training and provide Laboratory management solutions to those who wish to become competent and successful in laboratory analysis and be good and true chemists. They can share their expertise and give premium value of their services to their partners. Their ISO 17025 test and calibration laboratory of their service department will be available at the end of 2014. Such achievement and ambition to attain such status reinforces them to be the Total Laboratory Solutions Company.
Where is Dakila Trading Corporation