Danube General Contracting, A major EPC Engineering, Procurement and Construction company based in Iraq, has been participating in the building the country since 1989.
Their qualified and experienced staff members specializing in design, surveying, engineering, construction, and consulting, have allowed us to successfully execute numerous and varied projects with domestic and foreign clients. The successful, timely completion of your project is their first priority
Essentially, the bulk of Danube Group is engaged with construction and civil engineering works since 1989. Danube is committed to excellence in the construction practice by expertise and strong work ethic. Danube has a talented and dedicated staff that takes pride in their work while utilizing the latest construction technologies.
Exceptional management, high-quality control plans, accurate timeline schedules and respect are some of their main principles they adhere in an effort to obtain the lasting client satisfaction on which they've built their reputation. Throughout their history, they have developed a wide portfolio of satisfied government, local and foreign commercial clients who recognize and depend on the quality of their services.
Successful cooperation with many local and foreign partners, through dedication to time and budget constraints, has resulted in winning performance, highly-valued services, and economically vital projects proudly representing the excellence of their work.
Cutting-edge technologies, advanced equipment’s and innovative material base are consistently bear to their dedicated professional staff, the majority of whom are highly qualified and skilled civil, electrical, and architectural engineers; design specialists, surveyors, construction consultants and supervisors whom are all engaged in the varying types of successful construction and general contracting projects throughout Iraq.
Danube activities in the fields of construction, engineering and general contracting include:
1. Survey, design and construction of roads and bridges.
2. Design and construction of numerous hospitals and schools throughout Iraq.
3. Construction, mechanical and electrical contracting, design, consulting including all phases of construction and demolition of varying types of residential and commercial buildings, tunnels, railways, airports, storage tanks, irrigation projects, drainage systems, ports, sewage systems.
4. Installing manufacturing machinery and equipment, pumping stations, communication projects, air-conditioning systems, electrical works, sanitary works, water treatment, all types of steel works and structures.
5. International and local trading activities (both export and import).
6. Delivery and purchasing vehicles, equipment and tools.
7. Storing projects and systems for various kinds of goods and products.
8. All types of transport, customs clearance and insurance activities.
9. Indigenous production of several types of construction materialSee more