DIAVA Consulting Company is most experienced company in Albania in the forestry and natural resources.
Currently, the main achievements are: Design of management plans for state forests in Albania, Design of management plans of the communal forests and pastures for 20 communes; project implementation in Protected areas, implementation works against erosion, rehabilitation of the environment, Environmental Impact Assessment, forest improvement Operation; evaluation of the economic analyses; studies with regard of social-economic issues; Assistance to the Albanian National Forest Inventory, Operations and Data processing, Management plan for Dajti National Park, Digitalization of maps (GIS), Waste Amount and Composition Survey, Study of Tirane-Durres area through satellite imagines, and the definition of environmental changes, environmental projects, Project Formation for Transport Network Development in Albania etc.
DIAVA has undertaken and implemented a number of activities and projects, some of which in co-operation with other foreign companies as: GOPA gmbh–Germany, Statkraft – Norway, CNVP International, International Value Planning Inc–JAPAN, SNV–the Netherlands, IEc – USA, DHV the Netherlands, HALCROW UK, EXIDEA Japan, AGROTEC Italy etc.
Environmental Impact Assessment
Diava has been involved in several projects/studies related to the Environmental Impact Assessments, Strategic Environmental Planning, socio-economic analyzes ect.
Diava Consulting Company has two main licenses;
- In forestry sector: Expertise and certification services. Professional services for professional applications in forests and pastures studies. Professional services for project designs. Professional services for supervising and implementation works.
- In environmental sector: Activity of expertise on environmental impact; Environmental Audit and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), environmental supervising etc.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and environmental audit for different projects/activities,
- Project supervision and audit in; forestry, pasture, agriculture, medicinal plants, tourism, urban planning etc.
- Biodiveristy and “ecosystem services” assessment;
- Solid Waste and waste waters
- Feasibility studies and development of strategic documents;
- Development of management plans (protected areas, coastal zone, forest area, tourism plan);
- Training for the environmental education and other capacity building activities;
- Development of GIS database;
- Climate change projects
- Erosion monitoring
- Other projects related to; land degradation, tourism development, socio-economic, agriculture, land rehabilitation, habitat restoration, landscape planning etc.See more