Drexel is a comprehensive global research university with a unique model of experiential learning that combines academic rigor with one of the nation’s premier cooperative education programs.
Drexel has built its global reputation on core achievements that include:
- Leadership in experiential learning through Drexel Co-op.
- A history of academic technology firsts.
- Recognition as a model of best practices in translational, use-inspired research.
Founded in 1891 in Philadelphia, Drexel now engages with students and communities around the world via:
- Three Philadelphia campuses and other regional sites.
- The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University, the nation’s oldest major natural science museum and research organization.
- International research partnerships including China and Israel.
- Drexel Online, one of the oldest and most successful providers of online degree programs.See more