E Guard Environmental Services
E Guard Environmental Services Co., Ltd. was established in July 2013 to provide environmental services. E Guard is registered with the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA), Ministry of National Planning and Economic Development Board, Myanmar. Dedicated to providing the environmental related services, E Guard is one of the recognized and registered third-party consultant companies by the Environmental Conservation Department (ECD), Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Conservation (MONREC).
WHAT THEY DO
E Guard services has been highly valued and it’s local and international clients cite E Guard in delivering their success in challenging arena in safeguarding the social and environment. E Guard is providing the following quality services to ensure the environmental sustainable development in-line with the national/international guidelines and standards.
- Environmental quality baseline survey
- EIA Scoping, EIA/IEE/EMP preparation
- EMP Implementation Supervision and Monitoring
- Environmental Auditing for EMP/ECC Compliances
- Remote Sensing (RS)
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
E Guard has it’s own in-housed environmental and socio-economic survey team for ambient air quality assessment, noise and vibration monitoring, water quality sampling, social survey and engaged specialist consultants on biodiversity and ecology. E Guard committed to protect social and natural environment so that local community be in harmony with national development plans.
- To provide efficient and effective high quality services.
- Offer comprehensive professional inputs for the development partners.
- Promote environmental sustainability concepts by introducing the best available technologies and methods.
- Assist environmental friendly, socially acceptable, legally sound development projects.
They work for sustainable development guarding the natural and human resources. They communicate with –
- project proponents who would bring economic developments,
- persons likely to be affected by the projects,
- local and regional administrators,
- officials from various departmental and regulatory bodies,
- NGOs and social groups
playing their roles as a third party organization.
To help protect the rights of every citizen of Myanmar keeping sustainable and pleasant environment by providing the best possible services.See more