The lack of access to learning opportunities is a complex and multidimensional problem. It impacts the lives of millions of children on a daily basis. In response, Nandan Nilekani, Rohini Nilekani and Shankar Maruwada co-founded EkStep, a not-for-profit initiative to gather partners on a universal, collaborative platform to reimagine learning opportunities for every child.
Contextualized Learning on a Modular Platform
EkStep is a utility; an enabler. Their layered, modular platform allows for the co-creation of solutions that are of non-linear, agile and scalable. It amplifies the impact of the current educational ecosystem through partner networking.
1. USER EXPERIENCE
- Application for learner to use
- Portal for ecosystem
2. CONTENT FRAMEWORK AND TOOLS
- Content Repository, publishing tools and analytics
3. LEARNING FRAMEWORK AND TOOLS
- Concept maps,teaching methods, language models and analytics
4. TOOLS & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Open tech platform with API's