Ely Bloomenson Community Hospital (EBCH)
The original hospital was dedicated in February, 1958 with nursing home additions opening in 1966, 1970 and 1973.
The hospital boasts
- In-house laboratory
- On-site retail pharmacy
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Fully-staffed 24-7 radiology department for X-ray, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Echocardiography, CT Scan, Dexascan, - Ultrasound and Mammography
- Professional OR and anesthesia team and newly-built state-of-the-art operating room suites
- “Swing Bed” for patients no longer requiring acute care hospitalization, but still in need of additional therapy before going home
- 24-7 Emergency Room with staff fully certified in advance cardiac life support.
- A heliport located on the hospital campus for access to medical helicopters which can transport patients quickly to larger facilities if needed.See more