Energypac is one of the leading power engineering companies in Bangladesh. Continual research and development, state of the art production facility, quality products, competent services, and countrywide operations have made it warmly acceptable to the customers.
Energypac was incorporated in 1982 as a private limited business enterprise. It is powered by 1200 skilled manpower of which 150 are graduated engineers. The relentless efforts and dedication of these people are providing continual help to improve technology to innovate and develop new products, just in time delivery, pre and post sales services to maintain a long term business relationship with the customers.
To meet countrywide demand of its products and services, Energypac has extensive distribution network throughout Bangladesh with full-fledged offices in the major cities like Chittagong, Khulna, Rajshahi, Sylhet, and Bogura. In an effort to introduce its products globally, Energypac has established its offices in India,Nepal,Italy and China. Energypac has already experienced its products and service supply to India,Nepal, Yemen, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia,Vietnam,Korea,Philippines and United Kingdom.
Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) Policy:
Energypac Engineering Ltd is committed to protect the natural environment and provide clean, safe and healthy facilities and work practices. This commitment includes-
- Compliance with Environmental Legal Requirements.
- Health Protection, Health Promotion, Risk Reduction, Prevention and Resource Management.
- Effective Communication Mechanism.
- Concept of Continuous Improvement.
Energypac Engineering Ltd. is committed to ensure total customer satisfaction for all time by providing Quality Products and Services. This commitment includes –
- Ensuring continual improvement in all fields of activities.
- Adopting updated and latest technology in the field.
- Ensuring best utilization of human resources.
- Adhering to applicable legal & regulatory requirements.
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC)
- Installation and Commissioning
- Spare Parts
- Protection and Automation
- Service and Maintenance
Where is Energypac Engineering Ltd.