Environment & Infrastructure Management Solution (EIMS) is a fast growing multidisciplinary engineering organization engaged in the areas of civil and structural engineering, urban planning and design, construction and project management services. EIMS has started its journey since 2005 and finally registered as a limited company on 17th October 2011 with the vision “we are for your safety". Lead by dedicated employees who are determined in providing better-quality service, and grounded in the philosophy that honesty and integrity are as important as the bottom line, EIMS has enjoyed an immaculate reputation for over 10years. From its very inception, the company has won the confidence and goodwill of its clients.
In recent years, an increased urgency has been felt to strengthen the deficient buildings, as part of disaster mitigation, and to work out the modifications that may be made to an existing structure to improve the structural performance during an earthquake. Likely, the dedicated team of EIMS provides specialized services such structural design, retrofitting works, visual inspection and Detailed Engineering Assessment (DEA) with a close eye upon the vulnerability of any building or structures to earthquake and other natural hazards.
Most building retrofits, DEA and inspection have been intended to protect life safety or to at least reduce the risk of casualties in the design earthquake. As an evidence to this, EIMS is enlisted as Qualified Assessment Firm (QAF) of Alliance for Bangladesh Workers’ Safety and also enlisted as consulting firm to the Department of Inspection for Factories and Establishments, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh to conduct Detailed Engineering Assessment (DEA) of garments factories.
Within a very short time is has conducted about 50 structural integrity assessment of garments factories through visual inspection, conducted detailed Engineering Assessment (DEA) of 40 garments factory buildings, 20 retrofitting designs and awarded to undertaken retrofitting construction works of 12 garments factory EIMS uses the highest quality construction materials and finishing products to ensure durability and customer satisfaction.
EIMS envisions safe & sustainable infrastructure across the world as a technical think tank.
- Innovation of new technologies for creating safe & sustainable infrastructure.
- Adoption of evolving technologies to act as a leading technical think tank.
- Ensuring quality of service by complying with internationally recognized codes and standards of practices.
- Developing resilient infrastructure by harmonizing technological solution, societal needs and environmental safeguard through participatory approach
- Structural Analysis & Design
- Earthquake Resilient Design
- Other Infrastructure Vulnerability Assessment
- Perform Destructive & Non-destructive Tests
- Sysmic Strengthening/Retrofitting Design
- Composite Structure Design
Where is Environment and Infrastructure Management Solution (EIMS)