• Organization TypeService Providers
  • HeadquartersIran

Esfahan Regional Electric Company (EREC)

The initial stages relating to electrification in Esfahan started in 1925. The deceased Attaolmolk Dahesh started the first electricity factory in Darvazeh Dolat sq by purchasing two wood-burning generators with a power of 99 kilowatts each, together with a 50 kw generator. At this point in time the electricity generator was only single-phase and could only give its services to areas around the power plant, such as Naghsh-e-Jahan sq., Alighapu building and Chehell-sotoon which were the only places which had light at that time. In 1945 by the increasing demand to electricity from citizens and also to lighting up the streets the Esfahan turbine company was established.
See more

Company Offices

  • Iran (headquarters)
  • Isfahan
  • Chahar Bagh Bala Ave.