European Data Incubator (EDI)
What is European Data Incubator?
EDI (European Data Incubator) is an 8-month incubation programme for big data SMEs and startups in Europe.
What do you get?
EDI is run by 20 partners, each bringing you unique benefits throughout the programme.
- A dedicated coach from the Deusto Entrepreneurship Centre or ETVenture Startup Hub.
- A technical infrastructure using FIWARE Lab providing a free Cloud based scalable Big Data tools stack.
- Training on state-of- the-art Big Data tools by Engineering.
- Connections with the important European corporates who have lent their data to discuss and improve your product while reaching agreements for future exploitation.
- Connections with top Big Data startups from all over Europe participating in the programme.
- Soft-skills and fundraising training by ETVenture Startup Hub, Deusto Entrepreneurship Centre and Zabala Innovation Consulting
- Major visibility for your start-up as part of the Big Data Value PPP European initiative.See more